At 42, we are able provide an extensive and comprehensive range of the latest, evidence-based and the most conservative treatment options commonly offered under the umbrella of “Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentistry”.
We aim to achieve the highest standard of work with meticulous planning and with the help and expertise of experienced Specialists in all major fields of dentistry.
Following a thorough and detailed cosmetic consultation, we hope you will have enough understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of each option and enough information to make an informed decision on what path to follow.
A full range of treatment options are available including:
- Tooth Whitening
- Specialist Orthodontics
- A full range of gum treatments with a Specialist Periodontist
- Specialist Endodontics
- Cosmetic tooth contouring
- Composite and porcelain veneers
- Tooth coloured (composite) fillings
- Crown and bridge work
- Single to multiple dental Implants options with an experienced Specialist
- Specialist Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
All our clinicians subscribe to an evidence based philosophy known as "minimally invasive dentistry".
This approach means we are most likely to recommend the most conservative options to preserve as much healthy tooth structure as possible. Your teeth are precious; we like to treat them with respect.
Creating Natural Beautiful Smiles at 42
All treatments carried out at '42' are undertaken with great care to ensure a positive outcome.
To help achieve this, a number of steps are always followed:
- Listening to all your concerns and finding out what improvements or changes are important to you.
- Thorough examination and assessment enabling both you and the clinician to explore treatment options which are appropriate.
- Full explanations on the possible outcome and predictability of each treatment to help you make a decision you are totally comfortable with.
- It is recommended that all treatments (minor or major) are backed up with a maintenance programme to keep everything healthy and stable. We encourage regular check-ups for everyone as part of this.
- You will always have the opportunity to be part of your smile design. It is relatively easy to get a very good idea of how things may look beforehand.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a cosmetic consultation please give us a call on: 020 7229 5542.