Specialist Orthodontic Services at 42
At 42, we are able to offer the services of Specialist in Orthodontics Dr Bhavin Soneji BDS (Hons) MSc (Ortho) CILT MJDF MOrth FDS RCS (Eng).
Bhavin is also a Consultant in orthodontics at Milton Keynes and Northwick Park University Hospitals. Apart from treating complex orthodontic cases and working closely with Maxillofacial Surgeons on orthognathic cases, he is responsible for the supervision and training of orthodontic registrars.
At 42, Bhavin dedicates his time treating routine and advanced children’s and adult orthodontic cases.
Bhavin is very experienced in all areas of Orthodontics and is able to offer the following services to patients who may require his expertise in these areas.
- Early assessment and interceptive orthodontics
- Treatment planning with Children’s Dentist
- All fixed orthodontic treatments
- Removable orthodontics
- Assessment and treatment of developmental skeletal abnormalities
- Complex and routine orthodontics
- Orthognathic/Orthodontics with Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Bilateral, unilateral cross bites
- Early management of anterior open bite
- Management of lost displaced/impacted canines
- Management of ectopic/supernumeraries
- Management of Hypodontia
- Management of destructive digit sucking habits.
- Collaboration with Cosmetic dentists
- Invisalign/clear aligner/removable orthodontics
- Cosmetic/ceramic fixed othodontics
- Lingual Orthodontics
- Orthognathic treatment with fixed orthodontics in collaboration with Maxillofacial surgeon
Multi disciplinary Orthodontics
- Prothodontics/Restorative Orthodontics
- Management of post trauma orthodontics
- Impant Dentistry/Orthodontics
If you have any patients that you feel may benefit from Dr Bhavin Soneji's experience and expertise in these areas, then please do get in touch.
Bhavin would be very happy to discuss any cases with you and delighted to receive any referrals for advice and treatment